Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Cravings for Old



I am in lurve with ethnic prints. Also, mon pere arrives home tonight, so i am heading out to the airport to pick him and Henry up soon. It may sound terrible of me, and as a excited as i am to see him, i am also excited to see what he brought me! Last big trip he went to Korea and brought me back a "dress", which turned out to be so short on my lanky frame that we all deemed it a shirt, and when tucked into a skirt actually works! But Germany is full of tall people, right? So there is a better chance. Haha, my sis D and i are in love with Glee. It is such a feel good show, that last weekend we spent the entire time catching up with the entire season, and now i am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with matthew morrison. i always did go for the older guys. Anyways, here are some pics of clothes from anthropologie that i am lusting after:

No comments:

Post a Comment