Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Best Friend


This is K. She has been my friend ever since we moved to the Arctic, and even though she drives me INSANE sometimes, she is still going to be one of my bridesmaids, if i ever change my mind and settle down with some billionaire 78 year old gentleman (titled is preferred, but not necessary.) who has a villa in the south of France, an apartment in Paris and London, summer cottage in Greece, and a studio in Tokyo. Anyways, i digress. She broke her hand playing volleyball (eeww, sports) and went in for surgery today to get some metal pins put in. Even though i am still angry and upset, i brought her flowers. Sometimes events occur that transcend the boundaries of petty arguments. And when she is feeling better, i will yell at her then. Because i love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment