Monday, November 23, 2009

The Eighth

I am cold. the heat has gone off for the night, and even though i am wearing my (super secret) fleece pants and (gasp!) a hoody, i am still chilled to the bone. This is what doing homework and living in the Far North does to you! I am one of many who prefer to be too warm then too cold. And since there is little meat on my bones, i am cold most of the time.
Also, still fighting with my best friend K. Why friendships cant be easier is beyond me. Plus, i am terrible at confrontation, so when i am mad and need to say something, i dont. i just let it slide, or sweep it under the rug. I think some Dutch courage might be in order to get through this one...how easy is it to tell someone that while you love them, you cant stand them?

No comments:

Post a Comment