Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Third~or~ Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working overtime


I tried today to do the deed...but i couldn't. My courage failed me miserably, and i didn't even come close to broaching a subject that needed to be talked about. After the corn maze last night i sat on the cold bathroom floor and wrote out everything i was going to say. Why on earth is it so extremely difficult for me to say what i need to say? Instead i left my best friend K's fondue party early and i met a friend at a local cafe and talked about our weeks, and i blathered on saying (almost) everything that popped into my head, even if it made no sense. On a better note, his friend ran into us, and he asked if i was interested in being published in his new magazine~ i said maybe next month. I don't really feel like being interviewed and photographed right now.
K's fondue party was fun...she always invites the most eclectic group of people. It was a beautiful hot and sunny day and we sat on the porch and dipped fruit, brushing away wasps and making fun of people in the way only the young can.
(this photo of me was taken by http://www.flickr.com/photos/31174045@N07/ at the local Ukrainian village.)

No comments:

Post a Comment